[sylpheed:32077] Re: Automatically encrypt PGP Inline?

Fri Feb 8 22:21:08 JST 2008

On Fri, 8 Feb 2008 02:06:46 +0100
"Michael Schwendt" <mschwendt at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Hi,
> >
> > i have a problem with PGP/Inline encryption. How can i configure
> > Sylpheed that it is encrypted automatically?
> >
> > PGP/mime works, but PGP/Inline not :(
>
> In what way doesn't it work?

Hi,

the problem is, if i have a PGP/mime mail, sylpheed ask for the
password immediately after i open the mail and encrypt it. The
PGP/Inline is not detected from sylpheed. I must copy/paste the
PGP-Text in a texteditor, save the file and encrypt it with gpg
manually.

Is there a way that syplheed detect the PGP/Inline and encrypt it
automatically too?

Hartmut