[sylpheed:32059] multiple MUAs

Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez rnsanchez at wait4.org
Sat Feb 2 02:06:28 JST 2008

Hello,

Does anyone (successfully) use Sylpheed and another MUA, like Pine,
Alpine or Mutt, concurrently, and accessing the same mail structure?

Sometimes I cannot export X11, and "checking" mail with grep+less/cat
is absolutelly annoying when in a hurry.  I have Sylpheed running as
long as my main station is turned on, so it would be great if I could
use some textual MUA together with Sylpheed, without many issues.

Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez                   rnsanchez at wait4.org