[sylpheed:32805] Re: IMAO - do not display all folders

stef stef_204 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 29 08:24:18 JST 2008

Evgeni,
Those folders just will not delete from the server; and shouldn't be deleted in any event; they are I believe important for pop3--if one ever wanted to switch back in a smooth transition from last pop3 time period--flags, etc.
Not sure what you mean re. using another client--that's not really relevant I believe.