[sylpheed:32800] Re: IMAO - do not display all folders

stef stef_204 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 25 01:19:17 JST 2008

Evgeni,
Thanks for your quick response.

(BTW, sorry about the typo in the subject line which should obviously read "IMAP" not "IMAO")

It would be a really nice feature to have, if possible to implement at some point.

For example, since I used to use POP3 (quite some time ago, there are folders such as /cpop and /cpop/cache/msgs, etc. that show up which clutter the view, as well as any other folder one might use for archiving, etc.

Let us know. Thanks

Stef