[sylpheed:32788] AUTH NTLM with sylpheed?

Frank Lanitz frank at frank.uvena.de
Mon Dec 15 22:34:34 JST 2008

Hi list,

During playing arround a bit with Sylpheed on my Windows machine
behind a Exchange server I've recognized an issue with sending mail. I
checked the same with a Thunderbird installation and it works. During compairisment of SMTP dialog between Thunderbird and Sylpheed I recognized, that Thudnerbird is using AUTH NTLM, but Sylpheed doesn't. Is there any chance for using this also on Sylpheed since I think it's what's causing my problem ;)

Cheers,
Frank
--
Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de>