[sylpheed:32596] Re: sylpheed crashes when sending mail

Eike Nicklas lists at ephys.de
Mon Aug 25 01:44:58 JST 2008

Hi Michael,

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 16:52:15 +0200 Mario Wehbrink wrote:

> Michael Schwendt <mschwendt at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Just show a full stacktrace (provided that all relevant debug packages
> > are installed).
>
> Hmpf, now it happens again, after it worked 2 days with my reimported
> Mail-Folders. But how can i give a full stacktrace, when, at least in
> my debian-resources, there is no sylpheed-dbg package?

There is a sylpheed-dbg package in unstable (The only change between
sylpheed in testing and unstable is, that this dbg package was added, so
I think it should work with your version of sylpheed).

You can download it from http://packages.debian.org/sid/sylpheed-dbg
and install it with "dpkg -i sylpheed-dbg.....deb" (as root). This way,
you don't have to change your sources.list.

Hope that helps,
Eike