[sylpheed:32562] Re: Gmail anyone?

Chris Gleason chris.gleason at firetrust.com
Thu Aug 14 15:49:02 JST 2008

Have you enabled POP3 access to your GMail account, you need to do this by logging on to Gmail, go to Settings >> Forwarding and POP/IMAP >> enable POP3 access for either all messages, or message that arrive from now on.

If that doesn't work then check you are using SSL and the correct ports, GMail uses port 995 for POP (not 110)

Cheers
Chris