[sylpheed:32556] Re: Rendered HTML messages

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sun Aug 10 16:55:25 JST 2008

On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 11:27:47 +0200
Heiko Baums <lists at baums-on-web.de> wrote:

> But the webmasters either tell me, that they don't know enough about this
> stuff, or aren't willing to change that.
>
> So unfortunately I'm forced to using at least a minimum of HTML
> vieweing/rendering. :-(

Don't talk to a webmaster about such problems. Go straight
for the sales guy. Tell him that you cannot read the newsletter
for this and that reason and that they are interested in
fixing this because otherwise they will lose a lot of customers.

					Attila Kinali

--
The true CS students do not need to know how to program.
They learn how to abstract the process of programming to