[sylpheed:32539] Re: Rendered HTML messages

Godwin Stewart gstewart at bonivet.net
Sun Aug 3 08:03:34 JST 2008

On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 00:12:34 +0200, Heiko Baums <lists at baums-on-web.de>
wrote:

> Is it possible to view rendered HTML e-mails possibly by a plugin?
> And is it possible to let sylpheed prefer the HTML part of multipart
> messages?

Sylpheed does not render HTML other than stripping tags (and I hope it
never does). You can, however, use an action to pass a selected HTML part
to the browser of your choice for displaying.

G. Stewart - gstewart at bonivet.net

LILO, you've got me on my knees!
	-- David Black, dblack[at]pilot[dot]njin[dot]net, with apologies
	   to Derek and the Dominoes, and Werner Almsberger