[sylpheed:32538] Rendered HTML messages

Heiko Baums lists at baums-on-web.de
Sun Aug 3 07:12:34 JST 2008

Hi,

I've got another question, for which I haven't found an answer on the website.

Is it possible to view rendered HTML e-mails possibly by a plugin?
And is it possible to let sylpheed prefer the HTML part of multipart messages?

I've also had a look at claws-mail and there I found a plugin for HTML
rendering and an option for preferring the HTML part of multipart message.
But in sylpheed I haven't found those options and/or plugins.

And I only mean the message viewer, not the composer.

Best regards,
Heiko Baums