[sylpheed:32217] Embed plain-text attachment inside body with sylpheed.

Antonio Ospite ospite at studenti.unina.it
Wed Apr 16 18:09:57 JST 2008

Hi,

I prepared a question about the mail Subject, but then I found the
solution. I am posting it here just for future reference, so others can
found the answer using search engines.

attachment embedded inside body

Q: Is it possible to make sylpheed embed plain-text attachment inside
a reply message body? It is useful in commenting attached patches.

A: yes, it is possible.

In the preview panel, select ALL the message, patches are shown as
embedded here, and then hit reply :)
If you need it you could even disable line wrapping for quoted text:
Configuration > Common Preferences > Compose tab > Editor tab
and uncheck "Wrap quotation"

Thanks to sylpheed :)

Regards,
 Antonio