[sylpheed:32208] Re: Sylpheed 2.5.0beta2 released

Cristian Secară orice at secarica.ro
Mon Apr 14 16:34:28 JST 2008

On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 13:13:11 +0900, Hiroyuki Yamamoto wrote:

>     * The feature to confirm missing attachments was added.

Very useful, thanks !

>     * The feature to confirm recipients before sending was added.

Hm. Useful too, but I suspect not like that (globally). Perhaps this
should be a per-account setting, or per-folder (& subfolders) setting
(like requesting confirmation before sending to a mailing list, but
perhaps useless when requesting confirmation before sending to my
girlfriend :) Or, with a CSV list like the missing attachments feature.

Cristi