[sylpheed:31776] Re: GTK/QT theme issue: Folder list colors Black/Red

Onur Küçük onur at delipenguen.net
Sat Sep 29 06:33:06 JST 2007

On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 22:47:15 +0200
Jakub Ondrusek <yak at gmx.co.uk> wrote:

> (more)
>
> My problem is that on my other machine, I use the QT engine in GTK
> and I do not have this sylpheed issue there and I don't even have to
> use the .no-gtrc.. mapping thing..and I can't figure out what the
> heck is wrong.

 Does "other machine" have the same software ?

 You can try to manually compile your own gtk-qt-engine. The one I am
using now is here [1], havent tried but probably better one is here [2]

[1] http://cekirdek.pardus.org.tr/~onur/tmp/gtk-qt-engine-20061120.tar.gz
[2] http://gtk-qt.ecs.soton.ac.uk/files/0.8/gtk-qt-engine-0.8.tar.bz2

 Changing KDE style might help btw.

--
 Onur Küçük                                      Knowledge speaks,
 <onur.--.-.delipenguen.net>                     but wisdom listens