[sylpheed:31769] Re: GTK/QT theme issue: Folder list colors Black/Red

Jakub Ondrusek yak at gmx.co.uk
Fri Sep 28 18:43:36 JST 2007

Yes, it is exactly what I am talking about. But the problem is that I do want
to keep my QT style :) The only solution they have is to turn off GTK/Qt themes
and I want to keep using Qt and see the proper colors :)

So I was thinking that there has to be a way to change the (probably wrong?)
color mapping...

Jakub Ondrusek