[sylpheed:31732] Re: Feature request: Sent mail into current folder

Axel Palm axelpalm at mail.ee
Sun Sep 23 01:54:30 JST 2007

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 17:11:17 +0200
Frank Elsner <Frank.Elsner at TU-Berlin.DE> wrote:

> > >Sorry, but I don't have "configure" when doing Edit accounts->
> > ><account_name> -> edit
> > >                                                                                 ^^^^
> > >And I've no "Special".
> > >
> > >Which version are you talking about? Mine is sylpheed-2.4.5.
> >
> > In Configuration > Edit Accounts (and account), it's under
> > Advanced, but it looks like the user can set one folder for Sent,
> > not a variable option as you are looking for.
>
> Exactly. I need something like $FOLDER.

  Different people have different setups and preferences. Yes, indeed
if your arrived  mails are filtered to different folders it is hard to
get sent mails  into corresponding folder.

I have a different setup. All my mails (arrived ans sent) are in inbox
and I differ them by means of search folders. It is very easy to manage
them . And see conversatons by thread.

But your situation may differ. If you corespond to many different
people and many high volume mailing list then it is not  applicable
to only one inbox.

--
Axel Palm <axelpalm at mail.ee>