[sylpheed:31693] news codepage problems

alexander lunyov lan at startatom.ru
Wed Sep 19 14:30:41 JST 2007

Hello.
I've start using sylpheed 2.4.5 win32 as mail and news reader and while mail client seems to be ok, news reader confuses me.

First of all, sylpheed don't remember codepage configuration for my news feeds (i'm reading in russian). Sylpheed don't sense codepage automatically and don't remember codepage i choose for news feeds, so after every start i have to choose right codepage again.

And then, problem number 2, after i choose correct codepage, while i can read text of messages, subjects are still in wrong codepage.

--
alexander lunyov
lan at startatom.ru