[sylpheed:31880] Re: Small problem with warapping of long lines

Gene Goldenfeld genegold at peoplepc.com
Wed Oct 31 01:47:31 JST 2007

Line breaking and word wrapping on symbols was discussed in 2006 and
from Hiro's point of view is not considered a bug or incorrect.  I don't
recall it occurring in other major email clients or text editors I've
used, but with Sylpheed there it is.  And it is irritating, because it
requires extra editing and reediting when even the most ordinary text
symbols are used, such as hyphens.

Gene