[sylpheed:31875] Folder Name / Subject Window Fonts

Geoff capsthorne at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 26 06:40:56 JST 2007

Hello,

I have recently switched to an lcd monitor and I am making
changes to the fonts I use as a result.  I can change the
global gtk2 font, and (under the Configuration menu), the
font used to compose/display e-mails, but neither of these
has any effect on the font used for folder names or
in the Subject/etc window.  I found a post from a year or
so ago which referred to ~/.sylpheed-2.0/gtkrc - but that
file does not exist on my system (and creating it does not
help).

Can these fonts be changed please?