[sylpheed:31867] feature request: per-account automatic download of messages

Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez rnsanchez at wait4.org
Tue Oct 23 22:24:08 JST 2007

Hello,

Perhaps someone else might like this: what about having a per-account
time setting for automatic downloding of messages?  I have an IMAP which
I'd like Sylpheed to check it every 5 or 10 minutes, but also have some
other accounts that I don't need/want so many checks (to avoid unneeded
interruptions while working).

I understand this is very user-specific (ie, it's more or like a corner
case, as it may not be that useful for the majority of users).

Comments?

Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez                   rnsanchez at wait4.org