[sylpheed:31860] Re: Search box focus

Bob White bob at bob-white.com
Mon Oct 22 13:29:54 JST 2007

On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 22:49:58 -0500
Gene Goldenfeld <genegold at peoplepc.com> wrote:

> Something I never noticed before, but have in 2.4.7/Win32 is that on
> opening the Search Messages box there is no cursor focus.  Shouldn't it
> be in the upper right, across from From contains??
>
> Gene Goldenfeld

On 2.4.7/Linux the find button is highlighted.  3 tabs brings the
cursor to the text box.  I think it would make more sense functionally
to have the cursor in the text box to start with.  I almost always have
to type something in before I search.  The exception would be when I
sometimes close the search box, open it again in a different folder and
I want to do the same search there.

Bob W.