[sylpheed:31834] features: message-id in action, action buttons

Jeremy Andrews jeremy at kerneltrap.org
Fri Oct 12 10:45:37 JST 2007

Hello,

  I'm writing with two feature requests for Sylpheed.  The
first is to make the message-id of a given message easily
available to actions (ie, as %m).

  The second thing that would make my life much easier would
be the ability to create custom buttons from actions.

  My end goal is to be able to write an action that sends me
to an online mail archive based on the mid, and to simply
press a button to get there.  (Currently I have to click
"view all headers", scroll down and select the mid section of
the header, then manually run my custom action...)

Thanks!
 -Jeremy

--
http://kerneltrap.org/