[sylpheed:31808] Hello there Guys!

Anton Blajev valqk at lozenetz.net
Tue Oct 9 21:56:26 JST 2007

Hello there,
I've just found that the new release ot sylpheed is VERY stable(when
last tested it it was a disaster(in early 2005 maybe)).

Congratulations for the good work!
Keep doing it!
If I can help with something I'd be glad!
There are two features that I miss from thunderbird:
1. Master password protection. It's that the file where passwords are
kept is crypted and on each startup I've been asked for a
master password and after that I can login with saved passwords to my
mails.
2. Coloring each email message(see pressing 1,2,3,4 gives different
color for the message and you can flag them as
'important','done','todo','work','later' etc. flags.

3. html rendering, but you are not using gecko so... maybe there is
anothen option with html redering? any ideas?

I'd be very glad to see these implemented and will strat use & promote
sylpheed to all my friends and customers, because it had a great great
features and is crosss platformed!!!

--
Anton Blajev <valqk at lozenetz.net>