[sylpheed:31800] Feature request: IMAP-features

Oliver Meißner-Knippschild lists.o at la-familia-grande.de
Sun Oct 7 16:06:59 JST 2007

Hi ev'rybody out there,

are there any plans to implement more IMAP features? Basically the
information when a new Mail arrives. I'm using 6 IMAP-accounts with
about 1.000 folders. Checking them all for new email takes about 1
Minute. When writing an email while checking in background is active
the composition window is disabled and you can't go on writing. This is
a really big disadvantage.

By the way... are there any plans to make that wonderful program a
QT3-based app? I think many KDE-Users would be happy about that. :)

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards,
Oliver Meißner-Knippschild <lists.o at la-familia-grande.de>

PGP-Fingerprint: FA5D 891C 298B 08DF 1ED7 9AFB 57B1 B3D7 3109 925A
Download key at: http://www.la-familia-grande.de/keys/3109925A.txt