[sylpheed:31887] Bogofilter never imporves

Bob White bob at bob-white.com
Fri Nov 2 10:44:09 JST 2007

Hi,

Several iterations back I had bogofilter finding about 95% of the spam
I received.  After changing operating systems (and I've been thru about
three since then) I lost the bogofilter database.  I've never gotten
any better than 50% anytime since.  I'm using the standard bogofilter
settings as Sylpheed sets them.  Have the spammers gotten better at
disguising their messages or is there something I can do to improve the
results with bogofilter?  Thanks for any suggestions.

Bob W.