[sylpheed:31367] Re: locked while automatically downloading new messages

Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez rnsanchez at wait4.org
Tue May 29 01:13:14 JST 2007

On Mon, 28 May 2007 16:52:39 +0900
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp> wrote:

> I've fixed it in the svn trunk so that automatic retrieval will be
> blocked while the file selection dialog is open.

You did only that?  I mean, I was testing the fix right now, and I can open
and (successfully!) close the file attach window, without problems, even
during automatic retrieval.

In fact, my big test email is still downloading, and I've already lost count
of how many times I attached something here.  :)

Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez                   rnsanchez at wait4.org