[sylpheed:31355] Re: locked while automatically downloading new messages

Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez rnsanchez at wait4.org
Sun May 27 04:59:35 JST 2007

On Sat, 26 May 2007 15:13:09 +0200
Gergo Szakal <bastyaelvtars at gmail.com> wrote:

> Guys, this is because Sylpheed is using blocking sockets, so any socket
> operation hangs the app.

But then why the UI gets refreshed as usual, and I can navigate everywhere
within the attach file dialog?  What I cannot do is to either attach some file
or cancel it, closing the attach file dialog, nor hit the Stop button (I can
clicked as many times as I want, but it doesn't stop the in-progress
download).

Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez                   rnsanchez at wait4.org