[sylpheed:31347] Re: Sylpheed 2.4.2: Cannot send?

Godwin Stewart gstewart at bonivet.net
Fri May 25 18:35:02 JST 2007

On Fri, 25 May 2007 19:29:38 +1000, Andrew <andrew.david.45 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On a lesser issue does this mean that I have confirmed that Sylpheed
> can run successfully on Ubuntu  Dapper Drake?

Is it running or not?

If it is, then you have, unless there are other aspects of sylpheed
that you didn't build in (GnuPG, SSL, ipv6, LDAP, jpilot are a few
examples that come to mind).

BTW, please also trim unnecessary material, and your correspondent's
signature of course, from your replies. Just posting your remarks at
the bottom of a quoted message is hardly better than top-posting.

http://linux.sgms-centre.com/misc/netiquette.php

G. Stewart - gstewart at bonivet.net

The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't blow up will be the day
they start making inflatable dolls.