[sylpheed:31279] Re: address book feature suggests

Cristian Secară orice at secarica.ro
Thu May 10 16:42:05 JST 2007

On Wed, 9 May 2007 21:45:42 +0200, Eike Nicklas wrote:

> * v-card import

That would be nice, but handling *.vcf as file(s) only, eventually via
GTK-like file dialog only, is pretty useless for me (I'm on win32
environment).

I want connectivity, which means, for example, vcard copy or exchange
via Bluetooth connection. This implies deeper integration between the
sytem and the address book, something which is far from being true
today.
Or SyncML syncronization between my mobile devices and my
complete computer address book via Bluetooth.
Or drag & drop vcard files to or from other folders.

In my opinion _this_ means v-card support.

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară
http://www.secarica.ro/