[sylpheed:31271] Feature Request: Download all folders

Milan Holzäpfel listen at mjh.name
Mon May 7 00:26:15 JST 2007

Hello,

as suggested in January by Daniel Hertrich in [sylpheed:30723], I want
to ask for a "Download all IMAP folders" feature, so that users are able
to read messages offline.  Currently, I have to select "Download" in the
context menu of each single folder I want to read offline.

I would find a "Download mailbox recursively" entry in the context menu
of a mailbox in the tree view and a "Download all (IMAP) mailboxes"
button in the toolbar or somewhere useful.  Excluding certain folders
or subtrees from recursive download might also be useful.

Maybe this can implemented soon or be added to the TODO list (though I
notice that the English TODO list on the homepage is outdated; there
seems to be a current japanese one in the Wiki.)

Regards,
Milan

PS: Many thanks for Sylpheed.  It's a functional and very reliable
piece of software.