[sylpheed:31254] Re: Reasking a question

Jeff Needle jeff.needle at gmail.com
Wed May 2 03:21:13 JST 2007

> The answer probably is you have View > Show or Hide > Search Bar
> checked.  Though here, the search blank and the All are on the
> right side of the divide, above messages.  I have Message View checked,
> which may be why.
>
> Gene

I just looked at my installation, and yes, you're absolutely right.
Unchecking "Search" takes it all off the screen.  Thanks for settling
that -- it was driving me crazy.

So, displaying "Search", and seeing the options, how can I permanently set
the View option from "All" to "Unread"?  Perhaps it can't be done.

Thanks!

Jeffrey Needle
jeff.needle at gmail.com