[sylpheed:31242] Reasking a question

Jeffrey Needle jeff.needle at gmail.com
Tue May 1 02:15:06 JST 2007

I don't think this was ever answered, so I'll try again.

When I read my news, to the left of the search box at the top of the
message pane, there is a drop down menu to indicate which mails you
want to read.  It is set by default to "All."  I change it to "Unread"
each time, but that choice is lost when I open another newsgroup, or go
back to the original newsgroup.  I can't find anywhere I can set this
to "Unread" and to persist between sessions.  Can someone help?

Thanks!

Jeffrey Needle
jeff.needle at gmail.com