[sylpheed:31044] Sylpheed 2.4.0beta5 released
hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp
Fri Mar 16 14:20:57 JST 2007
Sylpheed 2.4.0beta5 (development) has been released.
Please test the win32 version on various environments, because the many
libraries are updated.
In CORE-2007-0115: GnuPG and GnuPG clients unsigned data injection
Sylpheed 2.2.7 (or prior) is listed up, but Sylpheed only supports
PGP/MIME verification and doesn't support the verification of clear
text signature, so Sylpheed cannot be affected by this vulnerability
(please notify me if it is not correct).
GPGME included in win32 version was upgraded to 1.1.4 anyway. Upgrading
GnuPG is also recommended.
* Close button was added to the address book dialog, and the layout
* The automatic junk mail filtering on IMAP4 was enabled.
* Automatically filtered IMAP4 messages are also counted for new
mail notification now.
* The default directory of the printing dialog became the document
* The crash on some environments when verifying signed messages was
* The crash on exit when the order of summary columns were modified
by DnD was fixed.
* The wrong handling of quotation in multi-byte strings on MIME
header encoding was fixed.
* Win32: The bug that the timeout on receiving and sending didn't
work was fixed.
* Win32: The path separator problem of folderlist.xml was fixed.
* Win32: libcairo-2.dll, libgpg-error-0.dll, libgpgme-11.dll, GLib
and GTK+ was updated to the latest version.
* Win32: The redraw of windows became smoother (GTK+).
* Win32: Win32 shell icons are now displayed on the file selection
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 187 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.sraoss.jp/pipermail/sylpheed/attachments/20070316/48563380/attachment.bin
More information about the Sylpheed