[sylpheed:31035] feat request: "Set as not junk mail" moving the message to Inbox and apply normal filter.

mr.somewhere mr.somewhere at yahoo.fr
Thu Mar 15 04:08:06 JST 2007

Hello

I use the Spam filter (Bogofilter under Linux and Bsfilter under W32) -
which works usually very well.
Sometimes a message is detected as spam when actually it is not. So it
is moved to the "spam" folder (which I created). Then I set it as not
junk mail and manually moves it to the Inbox or whatever folder it
should actually be.

Is it possible to have this kind of messages moved automatically to
Inbox and apply normal filter as soon as I use "Set as not junk mail"?

Regards.