[sylpheed:31028] Re: Automatic Junk Mail Filtering on IMAP (2.4.0beta4)

Christoph Leuzinger chris+ml at westworks.ch
Wed Mar 14 23:04:36 JST 2007

Hello,

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 15:08:52 +0900
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp> wrote:

> I've just implemented the automatic junk mail filtering on IMAP and
> committed it into svn trunk. Thanks for pointing it out.

That was quick, thank you!

Minor issue:
AFAICS it works fine, except that the automatically filtered junk mails (in the junk mail folder) aren't marked as read, even though the "Mark filtered junk mails as read" option is checked. Calling the junk mail filter routine from the "Tools" menu does mark them as read.

Other than that, I'm really happy with Sylpheed; I think I've finally found my MUA. ;-)

Cheers,
Christoph