[sylpheed:31014] Automatic Junk Mail Filtering on IMAP (2.4.0beta4)

Christoph Leuzinger chris+ml at westworks.ch
Thu Mar 8 01:29:43 JST 2007

Hello,

I recently installed 2.4.0beta4 because it offers filtering of IMAP INBOX folders, which is great and works fine.

I can't get client side automatic junk mail filtering on my IMAP accounts working, though. Manually calling the junk mail filtering function from the Tools menu works. I have the "Filter messages classified as junk on receiving" option checked in the junk mail preferences.

Is this known/intended behaviour, or I am missing something?

Thanks,
Christoph