[sylpheed:31485] Re: Address book export to CSV script - sylxml2csv.pl

Celejar celejar at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 04:06:36 JST 2007

On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 20:20:54 +0200
sopra-it at gmx.net wrote:

> Hi,
> Just wanted to thank you for this script, works well :-)
> -br

Thanks!  BTW, Paul pointed out that the script behaves incorrectly for
files containing non-ascii characters.  I fixed the problem; email me
if you need the fixed version.  I'll eventually post the script on the
web somewhere, and Paul intends to distribute it with Claws or at least
provide it on the Claws website.

Celejar