[sylpheed:31447] Re: Read Receipt with Sylpheed

Laurence Darby ldarby at mips.com
Sat Jun 16 01:03:19 JST 2007

Frank Lanitz wrote:

>Hi list,
>
>I'm not sure, if I'm just blind ;)
>I'm looking for a option to request a read receipt, but I didn't find
>any. Does Sylpheed support such a feature?
>
>Frank

It's called a telephone.    So, Hiro, please consider this a vote not
to implement this or other idiocy such as Message Disposition
Notification :)

Altough displaying the headers of an email with MDN set would be useful
so I know who is obnoxious enough to try it ... and I just realised I
can do that anyway by setting which headers to display :)

Thanks,
Laurence