[sylpheed:31402] junk

Blixa blixa at xs4all.nl
Thu Jun 7 15:58:58 JST 2007

Hello everybody,

I'm using Sylpheed-2.4.2-win32 and enabeld the junk-function. This
worked fine for some time.

Later I have installed bsfilter-1.0.16.rc2. Right now nothing happens
when I select a message and press the junk pictogram. Stupid, I know:
it worked fine. I installed bsfilter-1.0.16.rc2 to experiment.

So I deleted these 'bsfilter' files from the Sylpheed directory.
In the preferences the junk function is now enabled with the
bogofilter.

Does anyone know how to reset the junk function causing it to work fine
again?

Blixa.