[sylpheed:31551] Re: tray icon problem

Onur Küçük onur at delipenguen.net
Sat Jul 21 08:16:28 JST 2007

On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 17:12:09 +0300
Doruk Fisek <dfisek at fisek.com.tr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>  I don't use the tray icon of Sylpheed by disabling the "Display tray
> icon". The icon occupies the space in tray nevertheless, but the icon
> itself isn't drawn.

 I can also repoduce the problem, now with 2.4.4 and on snapshots I
had back to 2.4.1. Tested on KDE 3.5.6 and 3.5.7.

 Another annoying bug is that the tray icons background is not
transparent on KDE tray. Just make the panel transparent to reproduce
the problem. Other icons' background is transparent.

--
 Onur Küçük                                      Knowledge speaks,
 <onur.--.-.delipenguen.net>                     but wisdom listens