[sylpheed:31519] Search folder spanning multiple mailboxes?

Jason LeBrun gnome at jasonlebrun.info
Thu Jul 12 16:48:49 JST 2007

I would like to have some search folders that search both POP
and IMAP accounts that I have configured (I like to mark some emails
as TODO using color labels, and I like to have them all in one place).

However, the search folder specifications allow me to specify only one
folder to search (with the only multiple-folder option being to include
subfolders). Is there any way to allow search folders to span multiple
folders and/or mailboxes?

Is there another way to achieve this functionality that I may be
missing?

Thanks,

Jason