[sylpheed:31513] Re: request for 2.4.4 or 2.4.5

Stephan Hachinger stephan.hachinger at gmx.de
Wed Jul 11 04:44:52 JST 2007

Hi Oliver,

well, I have the problem under windoze ... under etch, I have a 2.3.0beta5 version, which seems to be patched ... it never complains about the certificates.

-> I read once that one should get the certificates and copy them to certs.crt in the user's .sylpheed directory (here: /AppData/Roaming/Sylpheed, if I'm right). I did this, and the console output of sylpheed also says it finds the file, but it has no effect as to the dialogue box ... it keeps appearing. Attached, you get my certs.crt for mailin.ph.tum.de ... any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Stephan