[sylpheed:31512] staying in thread upon deletion

Celejar celejar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 03:49:25 JST 2007

Hi,

Please excuse this question if I've missed some obvious menu setting or
piece of documentation.  I'm using thread view, separate message view
and sorting by date.  When I delete a message, Sylpheed jumps to the
about this entirely differently?  I could sort by thread, but I like
the ability to immediately see the latest messages to arrive at the
bottom of the message list.  I suppose I could keep switching back and
forth between sorting methods, but that's kind of awkward.

Hitting 'n' for next moves me to the next message in the thread, not
the next message by date; shouldn't delete behave the same way?

Celejar