[sylpheed:31500] Re: Sylpheed Claws marking unread mails as read

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Sat Jul 7 00:51:20 JST 2007

On Fri, 6 Jul 2007 16:36:23 +0100
"Ben Edwards" <funkytwig at gmail.com> wrote:

> > The chances are it was moved and marked as read by a filtering rule,
> > or by another IMAP client, or something like that.
>

> This would be something specifically 'actioned' in the filter, or can
> filters sometimes make things read as a side affect?

This would have to be specifically 'mark as read', unless one of
the anti-spam plugins filtered it. (They optionally mark as read now,
but didn't in 2.6.0)

> > As you said 'Sylpheed-Claws', then your version must be old, as we
> > renamed to Claws Mail a few months back.
>
> 2.6.0, its the version that comes with Ubuntu 2.6.0.

Have a look there for details of our Ubuntu packages,
<http://www.claws-mail.org/downloads.php>

Please! Let's move this to the Claws mailing list now, or off-list,
and not bother these Sylpheed users! :)

best regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickle to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune