[sylpheed:31002] Bug in Windows version of Sylpheed

Andrei Mircea mircea.andrei at wanadoo.fr
Sun Feb 25 19:01:53 JST 2007

Hi,
I got no more reactions to the the issue detailed below, relative to the appearance of backslashes in the folderlist.xml file.
These backslashes are introduced by the Windows version of Sylpheed, but they are harmful since the Linux version cannot correctly read the corresponding sub-folder paths.
The Windows version is happy without them (it can use the paths with  normal slashes).
It is highly desirable to be able to use folderlist.xml both from Linux and Windows, therefore I propose to include this small modification of the Windows version in the list for the next beta or rc version.
	Andrei