[sylpheed:30985] Re: imap reply symbol error

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Wed Feb 21 17:37:11 JST 2007

On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 23:26:19 +0100
Pavlos Parissis <p_pavlos at freemail.gr> wrote:

> but I don't know
> if Hiro is aware of that or if he is going to solve it.

He must be aware of it, I think, as it's not the first time
it has been brought up here. Also, when Hiro was still part
of the Sylpheed-Claws (now known as Claws Mail) team, (when
it was still the development version of Sylpheed, before we
forked), this bug was fixed in Sylpheed-Claws - back in July
2002. Yes, four and half years ago.

best regards

Paul

www.claws-mail.org
--
It isn't worth a nickle to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune