[sylpheed:30982] imap reply symbol error

Eli Luong eliluong at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 17:08:21 JST 2007

I am currently accessing email through IMAP. I notice that if I select
an email, and then click the Reply button, but then decide I don't
want to write the reply and close the email window, a reply mark shows
up in the message pane. Is this something that the author did not
expect? It might be better to mark it as Replied-To after the user
clicks the send button, instead of having it marked after the user
clicks the Reply button, at least that is what it appears to work
like.

I've been looking for a replacement for Outlook Express, this is
coming very close. :)

Thanks,
- Eli