[sylpheed:30950] Re: Sylpheed 2.4.0beta4 released

Gene Goldenfeld genegold at highstream.net
Fri Feb 16 00:57:30 JST 2007

Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Sylpheed 2.4.0beta4 (development) has been released.

Thanks! It keeps getting better and better.

I'm confused about the editor, as it seems disabled. When I wanted to
combine emails and print, I used to be able to use Reply or maybe
Forward, pop into the Editor, copy and paste and edit, then print. Now,
Editor doesn't respond and the Print function disappears in Forward,
Compose or Reply.  That would be helpful to have.  Now I have to copy
into an external editor.  In fact, having Print as a toolbar option
would be great.

Gene