[sylpheed:30933] Re: Mark as read/unread toolbar button (2.4.0beta3 Win32)

bojster sylpheed at bojster.net
Wed Feb 14 09:45:00 JST 2007

Randy Dunlap wrote:

> +1 for Previous button after Next button.  :)

That one might be a bit tricky and IIRC it has already been proposed.
I, for one, miss such a button, as I sometimes inadvertently push the
'next' button and then I have no chance of returning to the message
I missed. Of course we are talking about 'next unread' and 'previously
selected' buttons here? If so, +1 for that, even though it's
off-topic. ;-)