[sylpheed:30924] Re: Storing Passphrase

Angelo Secchi secchi at sssup.it
Mon Feb 12 17:51:06 JST 2007

Hi,

On Fri, 9 Feb 2007 19:53:45 +0100
Frank Lanitz <linux at partysoke.de> wrote:

> On Fri, 9 Feb 2007 19:50:07 +0100
> Carsten Krüger <C.Krueger at gmx.org> wrote:
>
> > Hello Frank,
> >
> > > If you want to store your gnupg pass-phrase, you can use gpg-agent.
> > > For me it works very weel.
> >
> > I think for win32 there is no gpg-agent up to now.
>
> I don't know. But the op is using Linux I guess.

I'm using Linux indeed. The problem is that gpg-agent is working well
and my xfce4 session is able to store the passphrase. On the contrary
Sylpheed ask me the passphrase each time I try to send a signed mail
even if I set in Configuration>Common Preferences>Privacy to store it
for the whole session.
Any other suggestions?
Thanks

> Frank

 Angelo Secchi                     PGP Key ID:EA280337
  Research Fellow Scuola Superiore S.Anna
  Piazza Martiri della Liberta' 33, Pisa, 56127 Italy
  ph.: +39050883365             fax: +39050883344
  email: secchi at sssup.it	www.sssup.it/~secchi/