[sylpheed:30873] Re: some program settings windows do not display llabels in my language

Cristian Secară orice at secarica.ro
Sat Feb 3 18:34:37 JST 2007

On Fri, 2 Feb 2007 21:40:44 -0200, Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez wrote:

> Outdated Romanian catalog (.po) file?

No, the Romanian translation is up to date. I am the maintainer for
it :)
Anyway, I found the reason, but not the solution: the Romanian string is
„Stabilire elemente afișare sumar”; if I delete the „ș” character
(Unicode 0219), or replace it with any ordinary low ASCII character,
then the titlebar appears.

This is not the single problem with these charatcers, which are outside
of the 8-bit Central European codepage, except that in the other
known case a question mark appears, whereas here the whole string
disappers.
I checked in Linux and it is ok there.

??

Cristi